3rd August 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in NALCO, GAIL, BHEL or NTPC?

sir iam studying 3rd b.tech mechanical engineering how to apply for internship in NALCO,GAIL,BHEL,NTPC?is there any minimum % requirement

Related Questions:
  1. What the formalities and how to apply for internship at GAIL, NTPC, DRDO or BHEL? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  4. Can I apply for NTPC, BHEl, GAIl, SAIL and other PSU's exam?
  5. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  6. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  7. How to apply in NTPC and BHEL for internship?
  8. How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?
  9. Books to be referred to join PSU's like BHEL, NTPC, GAIL, EIL?
  10. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Government exams after B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
  14. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
  15. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  16. What is the date for PSU particularly IOCL, BEL, BHEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC
  17. How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?
  18. Previous years papers of PSU's like BHEL,NTPC, ONGC, IOCL, GAIL, SAIL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in NALCO, GAIL, BHEL or NTPC?

Dear sir
I am a student of 3rd year engineering of civil branch .I am keenly interested to participate in summer training of 4 or 5 weeks to increase my knowledge from Nalco. please guide me how to apply and what formalities will be done by me .Is there any minimum % requirement.
Hopping for the early and positive reply .
With kind regards
Biraja Prasad
14th April 2015, 05:03 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

NALCO,GAIL, BHEL or NTPC provides internship training time to time per year.These are the Navratna listed companies.These companies provide best facilities for their employees.The Diploma Students can apply for the Internship program.
You have to fill the application form online.Visit the companies website time to time and apply for Internship Program.In some companies you have to send the resume and your educational certificates to the company address for Internship Training.The Internship period is around one or two months in these companies.
28th November 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student of mechanical branch .i want to know the exact procedure to do the internship and what is the time it will start in summer?
3rd January 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 nd year student of btech electrical branch . I want to know the procedure of winter training ; please reply me
16th March 2016, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd sem student of m.SC environmental science.I want to know the procedure of summer internship in environment field
13th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection criteria to join at GAIL
What are the minimum percentage of 10th,12th and b.tech that are required In GAIL
7th March 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of civil engineering I want to training in nalco please give the procedure
26th December 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am the student of polytechnic of 2 year from the branch instrumentation and control engineering. I want to do summer training in Gail pata to increase my knowledge. Please give me the procedure
Please,....
3rd June 2022, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to select a student forintership.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?