8th August 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in Navi Mumbai under E&TC field?

How to apply for Internship in Navi Mumbai under E&TC field?

Related Questions:
  1. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  3. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  4. In which nursing colleges can I apply in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Where to get the application form?
  5. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  6. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  7. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  8. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  9. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  10. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  11. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  12. What documents do I require to apply for CET Exam and where is the collector's office located in Navi Mumbai?
  13. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  14. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  15. Which companies are offering internship in Mumbai? How to apply for them and what is the cutoff? I am a Instrumentation Engineer from Mumbai University
  16. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  17. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  18. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
10th September 2017, 06:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in Navi Mumbai under E&TC field?

First of all choose a company in which you want to to your training and inquire about the vacancies available. Now get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and mention all the details of internship. Prepare a resume and send it to the HR department of the company along with the permission letter. According to the vacancies available they will respond to your request and will call you to carry on with the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?