6th September 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for internship in Electrical and Electronics stream at Sail, Ranchi?

I am a 7th semester student of Electrical and Electronics engineering and willing to do internship from Sail, Ranchi. Help me to do internship related to my branch? How and when to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering at SAIL? Terms and conditions for it?
  2. Is it possible to do Internship in SAIL Ranchi without any reference?
  3. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  6. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  7. Which is better for Summer Internship between HEC and SAIL, Ranchi? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in HEC Ltd., Ranchi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship at HEC Ranchi?
  12. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  15. How can I apply for a government sector job after doing B.E in electrical and electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?
  17. How can I get question sample of jseb ranchi?
  18. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
9th September 2017, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and when to apply for internship in Electrical and Electronics stream at Sail, Ranchi?

I suggest you to approach your placement cell of your college, so that your college's administrative office would get all kind of Internship details.

And the approach you may follow is, you can directly contact the HR department of the company. Most recommended method, I would suggest for you is to go through the Recruitment section of SAIL Ranchi.

It updates the Recruitment or Internship details on it;s official website and so that you can apply for them accordingly.

The selection process basically consists of,

>> Scrutiny of documents

>> Group Discussion or Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?