9th January 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?

Hi, I am Anisha.. Doing My B.tech Bioengineering 3rd year. I would like to do a summer internship at NIMHANS...as am lookin forward to do a masters in neurosciences.. I would like to work under a professor doing research work at NIMHANS specially neurology and genetics. Can someone tell me how to apply for the internship.?? Please...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  2. how to apply for research work in Genetics in foreign universities after 12th in medical stream?
  3. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  4. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  7. What should I do after 12th to join NASA as an Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to become a scientist after completing B.E in Mechanical? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Syllabus of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance test of NIMHANS Bangalore? What is the course structure and internship?
  10. How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering
  11. Details of M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work at Nimhans Bangalore?
  12. Study genetics after completing MBBS?
  13. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  14. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  15. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  16. Which are the master degree courses B.sc in zoology?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc graduation in physics
  18. Will I be eligible to apply for NIMHANS after scoring 59% in MBBS and passing it in 2nd attempt?
16th January 2014, 10:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?

N.I.M.H.A.N.S --- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES

This NIMHANS is located in Bangalore , Hosur Road . It is a Deemed university . This NIMHANS is mainly to bring together , under one roof .

And all services required for the rehabilitation of the patients with the neurological disabilities .

It is for to develop and test various innovative models of rehabilitation and to train professionals , workers of Non governmental organization and community based rehabilitation workers , on the principles of rehabilitation .

The main objective of this NIMHANS is to propagate the concepts of neurological rehabilitation .

Surely you can research and Internship at NIMHANS located at bangalore on Neurology and Genetics .

For this you need to fill the form correctly .

You must fill the name and everything in capital letters only .

And Enclose copies of all certificated in support of claims made .

You must have completed compulsory rotation internship of one year after MBBS

Or else it is equivalent to the degree recognized by the Medical council of India on or before the date of commencement of course .

Remember that incomplete applications not submitted online and applications without enclosures will be surely rejected .

You must submit a Declaration duly signed and also a Declaration from parent of the Application .You may download and apply for the Internship at NIMHANS .
16th February 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship at NIMHANS for research work in Neurology and Genetics?

hi, where do i get the application form for SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2014 AT NIMHANS.....?? its not there in the website... someone plzz help
5th March 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

how i apply summer intersip at NIMHANS for neuro science?i am M.SC physics student
24th October 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing Master of Social Work (Medical & Psychiatry) . I would like to do a summer internship programme in NIMHANS so I would like to know the procedures for the same.Thanks !
24th November 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a 2nd semester BSc psychology student. I would like to apply for summer internship in NIMHANS. Is thath possible? What are the eligibility critera and steps to apply for internship there? Please help
26th October 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi I a student of MSC counseling psychology 3rd semester. I would like to do my supervised internship on 4th semester in NIMHANS. What are the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for internship there. Please help
21st September 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am 3rd semester M.Sc biochemistry student. I would like to apply for final year project in NIMHANS. Is that possible? What are the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship there? Please help
15th December 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi ! Is there internship in NIMHANS for M.Sc clinical psychology students ? If yes, what is the eligibility and procedure to apply for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?