18th November 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship programme in Amrutanjan Healthcare?

I am B.Pharmacy student and willing to do two months internship from Amrutanjan Healthcare. Please tell me how to apply for internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Amrutanjan Healthcare provide internship programme to B.Pharmacy students? Procedure to get enroll?
  2. Does Amrutanjan Healthcare provides internship training to B.Pharmacy students? Requirements and procedure for it?
  3. Chances to get job in Amrutanjan Healthcare for a B.Pharmacy with five years experience? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  5. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply and duration of Hyatt Internship Programme?
  7. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  9. Whom to approach for HSBC Global Internship Programme? What is the structure of this programme?
  10. How to apply for internship programme in Swift Transportation?
  11. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  12. When to apply for internship in Accenture? Topics covered in internship programme?
  13. How to apply for internship in Bharti Airtel? Where does Bharti Airtel provides internship programme?
  14. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  15. Details of internship programme and procedure to apply in Aeronautical Engineering Science at ISRO?
  16. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances to do internship after BAMS from IGIMS, Patna? How to apply for internship programme? -- [New]
  18. How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?
26th November 2017, 11:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship programme in Amrutanjan Healthcare?

Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Amrutanjan Healthcare:

In order to apply for Internship at Amrutanjan Healthcare, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation and minimum experience is required in concerned stream.

>> You may forward your latest updated resume to the following address.
Email - [email protected]

>> Or else you may find further Internship details from the careers page of the website. You are required to meet the HR department of the organization or by phone to move ahead.

>> Sometime, it's sufficient to send resume to the above address or sometimes you are required to contact them by person.

>> Once they shortlist your application, you will be called for Interview.
19th February 2020, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship programme in Amrutanjan Healthcare?

Can a biotechnology student apply for this internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?