10th September 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Details of internship programme and procedure to apply in Aeronautical Engineering Science at ISRO?

Sir, I am studying in Aeronautical Engineering course and willing to do internship from ISRO. Please tell me how to apply for it? Send me detail of internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  2. How to join ISRO for internship in Mechanical Engineering? When ISRO conducts internship programme?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for internship programme in ISRO after completing 3rd year of BE Geo-Informatics department?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship programme?
  5. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  9. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply and duration of Hyatt Internship Programme?
  11. Is it possible to get selected in ISRO for internship programme after B.Tech in ECE?
  12. What is the procedure to join internship at ISRO?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  16. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria to get internship programme in Aeronautical Engineering from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  18. Best companies in Chennai for internship in Aeronautical Engineering? Training procedure and details about it?
15th September 2017, 12:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of internship programme and procedure to apply in Aeronautical Engineering Science at ISRO?

You can apply for internship at ISRO but for that you have to fulfil some of eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria to apply internship at ISRO is given as under:

You must have passed at least two years of bachelor's degree from any well recognized institute.
You must not have any pending backlog in your bachelor's degree exam.
You must have any criminal/bad behaviour background in college as well as in past.

To get internship from ISRO, you have to apply through proper channel. You application will be considered on priority basis if you submit the same through some reference.

You have to submit your application in the concern laboratory to get the internship.
If your application got short-listed, then you will be intimated through email or phone. After getting short-listed, you can join ISRO for internshp purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?