12th November 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?

Respected Sir, I am studying BE Mechanical Engineering final year and now I want to join an Internship programme for one month. I want to know how can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme? -- [New]
  2. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  3. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  5. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  6. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  9. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  10. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  11. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  12. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Where can i find six month internship programme in Mechanical field?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  15. Which Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad offer Internship for 3rd year Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for Internship?
  16. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  17. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  18. Companies offering internship to Mechanical Engineering student in Pune?
15th November 2016, 10:57 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join one month internship programme after completing BE Mechanical Engineering? Which companies can I apply for internship?

You will need a brief academic CV and duly filled application form to apply internship in any company. First of all they will examine your degree. Your graduation degree must be validated by some recognized institute/university. You have to submit your application to the General Manager (HR) of the company. If they approve your application, then you have to face an interview. In some companies like BHEL, you have to pay for internship. Being a Mechanical engineer, you can apply in BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, Indian Railways, Power plants etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?