11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Chances to do internship after BAMS from IGIMS, Patna? How to apply for internship programme?

I am in final year of BAMS and want to do my internship. So, can I do internship from IGIMS, Patna? How to apply for internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for internship programme in Mass Communication?
  2. When PMCH invites application for MBBS internship programme?
  3. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  5. List of companies near Patna for internship in Mechanical stream? Internship procedure and area covered?
  6. Procedure to do summer internship in BSNL Patna?
  7. How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship?
  9. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  10. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  11. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
  12. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
  13. How to apply for internship in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Wipro, Patna for BTech CSE student? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for internship in Bharti Airtel? Where does Bharti Airtel provides internship programme?
  16. When to apply for internship in Accenture? Topics covered in internship programme?
  17. Requirements to apply for an Internship in AIIMS, Delhi for BAMS candidate?
  18. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship in Kerala after BAMS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?