15th December 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Ram Mohan Lohia Dental and Medical Science college?

How to apply for internship in ram manohar lohia college of dental and medical sciences?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  2. Names of the M.A(MIH) colleges in Barabanki affiliated from RMLAU?
  3. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  5. How to apply for internship in government college?
  6. When will be Ph.D Home Science admission going to start?
  7. When will the Ph.d entrance exam card of Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University will be dispatched?
  8. List of the institutes of West Bengal for AIPMT and WBJEE entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  9. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  10. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  11. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  12. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  13. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  14. Last date of submission of BCA forms of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University?
  15. Where do I get the MBBS application form in Tamilnadu? What is the procedure?
  16. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  17. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  18. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
2nd June 2016, 11:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Ram Mohan Lohia Dental and Medical Science college?

Procedure to apply for internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital :-

- Get the application form from the below authority.
HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION-I SECTION, OLD BUILDING (NURSING HOME), DR. RAM MANOHAR LOHIA HOSPITAL, BABA KHARAG SINGH MARG, NEW DELHI
- Fill it up correctly.
- Submit it to the specified authority before the stipulated date.
- Then there will be walk-in interview which you need to clear to get internship opportunity.

The detailed notification is attached for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Internship Interview.pdf(167.8 KB, 71 views)
3rd June 2016, 01:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Ram Mohan Lohia Dental and Medical Science college?

In order to apply for Internship in Ram Mohan Lohia Dental and Medical Science College, you should first of all contact the college and get the application form for enrollment in the training program. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, then you might get admission in the program,

You will have to provide the required and asked documents by the college itself and will have to follow the steps mentioned by the college and get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?