18th September 2012, 12:32 AM
Himanshi chh

How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS

i have completed final yr of b.d.s . from private college in haryana.i want to do my internship in dental college in delhi ..what is the procedure to join internship in some other college?

Related Questions:
25th September 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS

wat's the procedure to apply for internship from delhi govt dental college.completed final yr from private dental college.
26th February 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS

i have completed final yr of b.d.s . from private college in haryana.i want to do my internship in dental college in delhi ..what is the procedure to join internship in some other college?
5th July 2013, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

i have completed final year of b.d.s from faculty of dentistry in benghazi universtiy%u0640%u0640%u0640libya and i have started my internship year but still some subjects i want to complete it in a good university
24th January 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

My sis.are student of Rguhs.karnataka.ho to do apply for internship in delhi.BDS college&hospital..?
5th July 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my final year BDS from Mumbai, i want to do my internship from ahemdabad govt. dental college, what is the procedure?
16th September 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My grand daughter has qualified BDS from Seema Dental College, Rishikesh (Uttaranchal) and now she desires to take internship programme in some dental college in Delhi. Please advise availability of a seat as well as procedure. I shall be grateful if you could revert at the earliest. Thanks. My email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?