18th May 2012, 10:36 AM
ggoutami

List of the institutes of West Bengal for AIPMT and WBJEE entrance exam? What is the fee structure?

please let me know the list of institutes at west bengal for aipmt and wbjee entrance exam with their fee structure.urgently.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether WBJEE medical is now AIPMT?
  2. Can I get a government college after scoring 485 in JELET and 73 marks in branch?
  3. Exam centers for WBJEE outside of West Bengal?
  4. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  6. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Fee structure of law study in West Bengal?
  9. What will be the fee structure for MCA course in the top colleges in West Bengal?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?
  12. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  13. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  15. Coaching institutes in MP providing Postal Courses for AIPMT? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  17. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  18. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
29th August 2012, 11:18 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of the institutes of West Bengal for AIPMT and WBJEE entrance exam? What is the fee structure?

List of Institutes Under WBJEE:

1.Medical College Kolkata,Kolkata

2.N.R.S Medical College,Kolkata

3.R.G.Kar Medical Collge,Kolkata

4.Calcutta National Medical College

5.Bankura Sammilani Medical College

6.Burdwan Medical College

7.North Bengal Medical College,Darjeeling

8.I.P.G.M.E&R,Kolkata

9.Midnapur Medical College,Paschim Medinipur

For BDS Course:

1.Dr.R.Ahmed Dental College,Kolkata

2.North Bengal Dental College,Darjeeling

3.Gurunanak Institute of Dental Science & Research

4.Haldia Institute of Dental Science and Research,West Bengal

all the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?