27th October 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?

I am telecom 6th sem student in hazara university. I want to do internship in telecom companies like ufone, ptcl, or any other company in Pakistan. How to apply for the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  2. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  3. How to apply for internship in a telecom company? and in which companies?
  4. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  5. Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?
  6. Does companies pay during internship?
  7. Internship in MNCs or Indian telecom companies?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  10. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  11. Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  13. Companies offering Internship related to Telecom for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  14. Is there any internship programme for engineering students in Pakistan? -- [New]
  15. How to get internship in telecom domain companies while doing B.Tech ECE 6th semester?
  16. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How can i do Internship in Dubai being a BDS graduate from Pakistan?
  18. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
30th October 2015, 10:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?

Getting internship from any company follows the almost same procedure.

For getting internship you must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria specified by the company.

Here is some eligibility criteria that you must have to fulfill for getting internship from any company :

** You must not have any reappear in any of the subject.

** Your institute must be well affiliated and well organized.

After fulfilling the above eligibility criteria you simply have to follow as below :

** First of all apply for NOC from your current institute.

** Then contact to the HR department of the company for the internship.

** Submit your application form along with the College recommendation.

** After a certain time they will display the shortlisted students for training.

If your name is there then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?