3rd September 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?

Hi Sir,
Myself Kumar Ankit a 2nd year student persuing my btech from IIT Roorkee in the branch pulp & paper engineering, an extension to chemical engineering with specialization in the sector of pulp & paper technology. My c.g.p.a at the end of 1st year was 6.4 & i want to apply for summer internship at ONGC at the end of this semester (2nd year). PLease Sir can u guide me for how to apply for that??
I shall be thankful for that Sir to you and the whole ONGC team.
Thanking you Sir
Kumar Ankit
IIT Roorkee, 2nd year
mobile no-08791476839
email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  2. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  3. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  4. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  5. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  7. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  8. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  10. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
  11. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  12. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  14. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in ONGC if studying in 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering?
  16. How to do summer internship while doing 2nd year from Mechanical engineering?
  17. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  18. How to apply for summer or Internship training while in 2nd year ECE?
28th January 2017, 07:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?

It is difficult to get internship opportunity in ONGC at the end of second year. This is because it prefers third and fourth year students owing to the less knowledge of domain of second year students. You should go for training opportunities at the end of second year. However, I have attached the detailed notification of ONGC internship for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment below and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?