16th October 2010, 12:56 PM
abhishek_greatstar

How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?

Sir/Madam
I am a student of 3rd Year in electronics and communication and want to do summer training from one of the core company .so please give me suggestion regarding where to apply. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  2. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. List of core companies to do summer training in B.Tech 3rd year -- [New]
  5. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  8. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  9. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  10. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  11. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Core companies for summer training for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil)?
  13. List of companies which provides summer training for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  14. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  15. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  16. Names of IT core companies that provide summer training? How to apply for those companies? I am an IT 3rd year student
  17. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
16th October 2010, 10:24 PM
rahul katare

Wink Re: How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?

For having training in any industry following are the steps to be followed
1.take one letterhead/stamp of your college from which you are persuing the course electronics and communication
2.print your subject/request of training and got it forwarded by your college TP CELL and send to any industry where you wanted to do training as you are in electronics and communication so you can send your request to BHEL,JK TYRES,PUNJLOYD,ONGC,IPCL etc
3.after sending your request wait for reply
4.if your application is considered then you will be given duration for doing training
5.last but not the least if you have source or any relative in any company then it will be more beneficial to you then you can approach for training more easily.
hope you will feel good
17th October 2010, 02:00 AM
vik111

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?

Dear,

First of all you must get a summer training latter from your college summer training coordinator and submit it to the desire electronics company before 2 or 3 month ago.
Because there are so many crowd of trainees.

So all the best
17th October 2010, 08:49 AM
yashwanth

Default Re: How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?

see all the frshers sites u can get any internship programs
try it these are very much good for booosting up of career
17th October 2010, 11:25 PM
nidhilpalakkal

This was simple before the recession period but now not that simple. But still you can do this summer training for that you first need to have a letter from your college. i am an engineer so i can able to know the situation well. you have to note one thing if u send a request to any companies they will tell you that "we will get you by a week" but will not get the call or mail. if they send a mail then it will be some what like "we hane enough trainees now so will get you later" so it is better for you to directly go to the company and produce the request. some of the companies are providing this facilities but most of them are not happy in doing that. one of the main reason is that they need to have a guide for you through out the period that will be a burden for the company. so make sure that the company you are applying is keen in promoting these industrial training and don't waste your time by waiting for the companies reply for a long period.

if you are looking for a company in south india will not be a success because i tried it but failed.
so good luck try a good companies then only that will be benificial to you
8th November 2010, 06:33 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Just visit their website there is a link for internship and training follow that link and get related information.
If you have any contact then told them to refer you for the training in the company.
15th November 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

looking for an electronics company in chandigarh and delhi for 6 months training from january 2011. Please suggest
18th January 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of electronics & telecommunication eng and i am in 6th sem.kindly suggest me the companies in pune from where i can pursue the summer training after this semester.
6th February 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

i am 3yr b.tech(Electronic and telecom) student doing b.tech from Amity university .(U.P)

i am looking for 2 months summer training in Electronic or Telecommunication company in NCR region. please help me..

Nitin chauhan
email:[email protected]
13th February 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd yr student doing b.tech.i am looking for summer training in ece company ncr reasons Please guide me.
poonam
email:[email protected]
17th February 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i m a 2nd year student of electronics and communication engineering plz suggest me hw to apply in core companies for summer training

nitesh rajoria
email [email protected]
24th February 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

please list the electronics companies running within the kanpur and lucknow.
26th February 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engg. plz suggest me any training centre in dehradun
3rd March 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about companies providing training for electronics and communication second year students
8th March 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

qualities they except for core company?
14th March 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I m just going to appear in 4th year in B.tech E.C.E. branch.i am M.D.U. university topper.I want to do job from my 4th year.please tell me ,m i eligible?also inform me companies in delhi region.
please reply me on my email [email protected]
15th March 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is scenerio of job in the core industry in Indian after completing Elecronics and communication engg. degree?
15th March 2011, 11:14 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can apply in core electronics companies for summer training in given below govt sector

1.railway.

2.NTPC.

3.DRDO.

4.BHEL.

5.ISRO.

6.BSNL.

etc.

all the best.....
21st March 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

give me the list summer training centers of bsnl in delhi, noida asap...
30th March 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i m a elect. & instrumentation 6th sem student. plz siggest me the core company where i can do 6 week summer training??
22nd April 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I AM A ECE 6th SEM STUDENT I WANT TO DO MY 2 MONTHS SUMMER TRAINING AFTER 3rd YEAR IN GOVT. SECTOR
13th May 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

hi,i am 6 sem student .l am looking for a summer training in eastern india..,sona
29th May 2011, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I am 4th sem ,2nd yr. Btech( E.C.E) Student .I want to do summer training After 2nd yr. in Govt. secter, plz, suggest me where i can do 2month summer training?... Email [email protected]
14th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hiii,i am 2nd year (4 sem) student of electronics& communication,i want to do 2 months training in Bhopal,from where i can do this training ?.....email at msharma 1774 @yahoo.com
21st July 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech 4th yr..
please suggest me good core companies of electronics and communication in delhi, chandigarh and ludihana for six month training.
also procedure for getting trainig there.
email at:[email protected]
17th November 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

i m final year student of b.tech.pls suggest me good core companies of electronics & communication in delhi....for 6 months training.also procedure for getting training there.
email at:[email protected]
23rd December 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply in electronics companies?
4th January 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I m a electronics & comm. engg. student . How can i apply in railways for my summer training?
15th January 2012, 08:04 PM
edward1989

For having training in any industry following are the steps to be followed
1.take one letterhead/stamp of your college from which you are persuing the course electronics and communication
2.print your subject/request of training and got it forwarded by your college TP CELL and send to any industry where you wanted to do training as you are in electronics and communication so you can send your request to BHEL,JK TYRES,PUNJLOYD,ONGC,IPCL etc
3.after sending your request wait for reply
4.if your application is considered then you will be given duration for doing training
5.last but not the least if you have source or any relative in any company then it will be more beneficial to you then you can approach for training more easily.
hope you will feel good
15th February 2012, 05:12 PM
puchu007

This was simple before the recession period but now not that simple. But still you can do this summer training for that you first need to have a letter from your college. i am an engineer so i can able to know the situation well. you have to note one thing if u send a request to any companies they will tell you that "we will get you by a week" but will not get the call or mail. if they send a mail then it will be some what like "we hane enough trainees now so will get you later" so it is better for you to directly go to the company and produce the request. some of the companies are providing this facilities but most of them are not happy in doing that. one of the main reason is that they need to have a guide for you through out the period that will be a burden for the company. so make sure that the company you are applying is keen in promoting these industrial training and don't waste your time by waiting for the companies reply for a long period.

if you are looking for a company in south india will not be a success because i tried it but failed.
so good luck try a good companies then only that will be benificial to you
23rd April 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any fees for intership program?
26th February 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the core electronics companies ( including multinational ) in kolkata.

A K Bhatta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?