12th November 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Apprentice after BE?

I am doing b.e. (eee). How can i apply for the tamil nadu electricity board apprentice after this BE completion? Please tell me sir.

email id:[email protected]
ph no:9786867121

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  2. How to work in Tamilnadu Electricity Board after completing B.Com and Double degree course in Annalamai University? I am working in Tamilnadu Electricity Board
  3. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  4. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  5. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  6. TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
  8. What is the eligibility to apply for TN Engineering Colleges?
  9. How to take admission in Annamalai Engineering College?
  10. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  12. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  13. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  14. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  15. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
  16. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  17. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
  18. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
17th November 2015, 10:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Apprentice after BE?

Tamil Nadu Electricity Board is a very good power generation and distribution company controlled by Government of Tamil Nadu.

You will get good practical knowledge if you pursue your apprentice from the Electric board.

But for doing apprentice from the Tamil Nadu you have to make a resume of your academics including reason for apprentice.

If they approve your application then you will be called for the interview. After clearing the interview you can start your apprentice from the TNEB.
15th September 2018, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Apprentice after BE?

I am Deepika. I have completed B.E (EEE) 2015 passed out. How to apply appreciate in TNEB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?