22nd April 2011, 09:36 PM
siddhu18

What is the eligibility to apply for TN Engineering Colleges?

#

My son is studying in XII CBSE Board, Delhi. he was born in Chennai. Is he eligible to apply for TN Engg. colleges. Parents born in Tamil Nadu and completed college education in Tamil Nadu. Is nativity certificate to beobtained. Please clarify

Related Questions:
  1. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  2. Top five colleges of USA to study Aeronautical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  3. I am an ECE final year student : How to enroll for Merchant Navy?
  4. Can I change my stream in B.Tech second year? -- [New]
  5. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  6. Am i eligible for B.ed after scoring 49% in MSc Economics in IGNOU?
  7. Is there any way to apply for M.E in top colleges after scoring 22.5 eligibility cutoff? My GATE score is 22.33
  8. How to join Karnataka Engineering colleges being from AP?
  9. Can I apply to study PhD in Electronic Science being a GATE qualifier? Eligibility to become a Professor in Engineering colleges on M.Sc basis?
  10. What is the eligibility to apply for TN Engineering Colleges?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for mathematics teaching in Engineering
  12. Which are the engineering colleges of in Mumbai(Maharashtra)? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of those colleges?
  13. Fee structure of engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
  15. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  16. College for M.Tech after GATE score 479 and belonging to OBC category? Admission to MNIT or IITs?
  17. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  18. Eligibility for NTPC Junior Engineer 2016?
25th May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for TN Engineering Colleges?

My daughter is scored 183 cut of marks in 2 exams in 2012, what is the eligibility ranking for engineering seats in Tamilnadu government colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?