15th August 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Training being a student of B.Tech 7th semester?

Hello Sir, I am Apsar Alam from Bihar and at this time I am doing B.Tech 7th semester. I want to do training after 7th semester. Can you tell me how to apply for training?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training being a student of B.Tech 7th semester? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Can I apply for Training in ISRO being a B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  4. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  6. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  7. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  8. How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  10. Electrical companies which offer Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  11. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  12. Companies offering recruitment on Training basis for Petroleum 7th semester student?
  13. How to apply in BHEL for summer training in 7th semester
  14. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  15. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Airtel, Vodafone and Reliance being a B.Tech 7th semester student?
  17. Do Mahindra Motors offer training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student?
  18. Procedure to do Industrial Training for EEE 7th semester student in Ahmedabad?
15th August 2016, 10:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Training being a student of B.Tech 7th semester?

There are so many well reputed companies in the market in which you can apply for internship. In most of the well reputed companies, you will need a reference to pursue internship. So if you have any reference, then it's good to apply for internship through reference. However, if you don't have any reference, then you have to apply for the recommendation latter from your current institute. Submit your application along with the recommendation latter to the HR of the company in which you are aspiring to apply for internship. If they respond positively, then you can start your internship.
16th August 2016, 12:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Training being a student of B.Tech 7th semester?

There are many ways to apply for training. You can apply for training via :-

- Direct online application : Many companies have online provision of application.
- Offline application : Many companies do not have online provision of application; so you need to contact the company to get the application form and apply accordingly.
- Third Party : Many online platforms and offline consultancies offer training opportunities and certification courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?