26th July 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 6 months Training in Airtel, Vodafone and Reliance being a B.Tech 7th semester student?

Sir,
I am studying in B.Tech in 7th semester. I just want to know that how can I apply for 6 months Training in Vodafone, Airtel or Reliance? Please let me know about this.
With Regards-
Surbhi Bhatia

Related Questions:
  1. Does Telecommunication companies like Vodafone, Reliance and Airtel provides unpaid summer training?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  4. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  5. How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?
  6. How to apply for training in 7th semester if I am a student of B.Tech in Aeronautics?
  7. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  9. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  10. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  11. How can I register for training in Airtel? Before which semester to apply for it?
  12. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  13. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  14. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  15. How to do training in companies like Airtel, Reliance, Ericsson, Seimens, Nokia, Huawei after doing B.Tech in ECE
  16. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  17. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?
  18. How to get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?