17th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL, and BPCL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hi,
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering branch. I am studying in NIT, Silchar. I want to do Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL or BPCL. Please tell me how to apply for Internship in theses companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Internship in ONGC, HPCL and IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  4. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  5. Applying for internship at Reliance Industries, BPCL, HPCL and ONGC?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  7. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
  8. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  11. What is the qualification to apply for BHEL ONGC GAIL? I am an electronics engineering first year student from government Polytechnic
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  16. How to apply for internship in GAIL?
  17. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  18. What steps I need to follow to apply for training in GAIL?
16th September 2017, 11:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL, and BPCL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Getting internship in these companies is not that easy, you have to visit the official website of the company at first and fill up the online application form. Now get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Send the letter along with a resume to the HOD of the company.

If your resume gets shortlisted then you will be called to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview. Hence, if you can clear them successfully then you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?