23rd January 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Chance of doing project as project trainee in any reputed company with stipend?

I am jayalakshmi from tamilnadu.I am doing my final year in B.Tech in Biotechnology. I have to do a major project in my next semester.I like to do my project as a project trainee in any reputed company with stipend. Can I get a chance?

Related Questions:
23rd January 2018, 12:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chance of doing project as project trainee in any reputed company with stipend?

Normally, those who are studying from a topmost institute or university have more chances of getting stipend for their project or internship work.

Students of other colleges too can get such opportunity, but chances of getting stipend will be lesser. You need to contact the company through any employee reference to have more chances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?