6th January 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Content Writing internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email regarding the internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi related to Content Writing. I want to know about the process of how I can apply for this internship. Please help me to know about this asap.

8th January 2020, 09:06 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Content Writing internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The Candidates willing to apply for the Content Writing internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (https://aqugen.com/)
9th January 2020, 01:51 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can I apply for Content Writing internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

To apply for a Content Writing internship at AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi, you have to visit the official website of the company at www.aqugen.com. Now, you have to scroll down and click on the option of applying now. An application form will come up you have to fill this form before the last date.

The last date to apply for a Content Writing internship at AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 7th January 2020.
9th January 2020, 02:01 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Content Writing internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The candidates willing to apply for Content Writing internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the internship online.

1)Start by going to the website https://aqugen.com.
2)Click on "Career" tab at the top of the page.
3)A new page will open, scroll down and click on "Apply for this Job" under "Content Writer (Intern)".
4)Once done, upload your resume by clicking on "Upload Resume" and enter all the required fields and click on "submit" to complete the application process.
10th January 2020, 12:06 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Content Writing internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi is, you will have to forward your updated resume at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address :-

1st Floor, L-29, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi.

Contact Number:- +91 9871399060

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://aqugen.com/
7th August 2021, 08:57 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 9871 399 060

For more details visit this website https://aqugen.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?