22nd July 2011, 05:02 PM
abid78

What is the admission criteria for MS mechanical in Germany? I want to take admission in MS mechanical in any German University after passing B.Tech Mechanical from Pakistan

Dear All,

I am B.Tech mechanical from pakistan. I want to take admition in MS Mechanical from any German Universy. Please help me what is critaria for admition and how much persantage of marks requied for this. Is there Ilets is must for that and which band is requied for this admition.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  3. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  6. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  7. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS? -- [New]
  8. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  9. List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?
  10. Which exam to answer to get admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  11. How to get admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Which are the most affordable colleges? What is the admission criteria?
  12. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  13. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  15. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  16. How to take admission in Germany for masters after passing B.E mechanical?
  17. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  18. Admission criteria for MS in Manufacturing or in Dimensional Metrology from Germany or Switzerland?
20th May 2016, 10:21 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for MS mechanical in Germany? I want to take admission in MS mechanical in any German University after passing B.Tech Mechanical from Pakistan

You need to give IELTS exam to get admission in a German university.
Some colleges also demand to clear TOEFL exam.
You need to have above 60% marks in every semester of your engineering.
Suggest you to take counselling from a good coaching center in your locality, they will also help you with the admission process and scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?