7th July 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in good companies?

hi
This is Avantika singh. I am doing III B.tech CSE. I want to apply
for 45 days internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle
etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to
apply.... please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?
  5. How can I apply for internship in good companies?
  6. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  7. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  8. List of good companies that I can apply for while pursuing B.Tech?
  9. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  10. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  12. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  13. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  15. What does good companies want from students while on an internship?
  16. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
  17. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  18. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
16th July 2016, 12:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship in good companies?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunities. You can get internship opportunity in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle, etc. if they come to your college for recruitment of interns. Otherwise, you need to opt for referral. You can get referral from the employees of these companies and opt for internship opportunity in them. You can also submit your resume in their portal to get internship call if your resume is in sync with the internship opportunity. This opportunity is usually given to the students from tier-1 institutes like top IITs, NITs, etc. Some companies also conduct off-campus recruitment drive only for interns like TCS, so you need to attend them and crack all selection rounds to get internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?