11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?

Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship? Can you please give me the list of only top companies in which I can apply for the internship and get the admission? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?
  2. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  5. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in top IT compnies?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying internship in IT companies? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in L&T?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  15. List of IT companies in which I can apply for the internship?
  16. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
11th October 2016, 09:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship? Can you please give me the list of only top companies in which I can apply for the internship and get the admission? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for internship in top MNC companies.

Those candidates who are doing B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship. Pass out candidates are also eligible for internship. Internship doesn't require any percentage marks in through studies.

List of the companies for internship in India:-

1. GRRAS Linux Training Institute, E-788-789, Avadhpuri, Near Gandhi Nagar Turn, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015, Phone: 098280 78180

2. LinuxSoft, Jaipur http://www.linuxsoft.co.in/

3. LWIndia - Linux Training, Jaipur, http://www.lwindia.com/

4. LinuxWorld Authorized Red Hat Linux Trainings, Jaipur, http://www.rhce.co.in/
11th October 2016, 03:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?

Internship is training offered by the companies to the undergraduate students who are called interns. Internship can be paid or unpaid depending upon the companies.

To apply for internship you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should be pursuing your degree from a recognized college/university.

> You should have completed half of your degree course.

> No pending backlogs will be entertained.

> Extra qualification will be an added advantage.

> Good communication skills with a decent behavior is must.

> Should score good marks but, most of the companies does not look for high percentage.

Here is a list of some top companies where you can apply for internship:

> Tech Mahindra.

> Tata Motors.

> Tata Steel.

> Jindal Steel.

> Hyundai Motors.

> Ashok Leyland.

> IBM.

> Wipro.

> TCS.

> BHEl.

> BEL.

> SAIL.

> Infosys.

> L&T.

> IISC.

> DLF.

> ECIL.

> Siemens etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?