22nd November 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Infosys being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

hi,
can anyone help me how to apply
for internship after 2nd year b.tech at infosys?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  4. How can I apply for Internship in Infosys being a B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  6. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  12. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. How to do internship from a good university after doing BTech Biotech 2nd year
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  18. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
23rd November 2014, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Infosys being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

For your Internship program, you have to contact the HR department of the company. You must have a very good academic record from your 10th onwards to the present qualification, then only you can get an opportunity to join internship from a top IT company like Infosys.

You have to forward your Resume and a no objection certificate from your College/Institute for joining the Internship program. Your Resume and application will be analysed by the HR manager and you have to face further screening process also. If you are considered suitable for the Internship, then surely you will be eligible for joining.

Hence, you must act quickly because there are limited intake every year and if you apply late, then you have to look for some other company. You must also visit the career portal of Infosys for more information. http://www.infosys.com/careers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?