2nd July 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

hi
am ramya and am doing my 2nd year btech cse
and i would like to apply internship in mnc's
such as wipro , tcs, cts ,accenture etc what is the procedure
please help me friends

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  3. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  5. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  8. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  9. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student? -- [New]
  10. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  12. Solved aptitude question papers of TCS, Infosys, CTS, WIPRO, Accenture?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  14. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  15. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  16. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in Wipro for MMS student?
  18. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
27th September 2016, 03:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Companies like TCS, Wipro, CTS, Accenture are the topmost MNC's at present, so to get internship in these companies is a bit tough. You must have strong contact out there. If you know someone working in any of these companies, request them to recommend you for the internship to the concerned personnel. Through employee referral you can get the internship very easily.

You can also apply for internship through your college. Get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college stating that you want to do internship and the area of interest of your training.

Now you have to prepare a resume, attach the letter and send it to the HR department of the company in which you want to join.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from the company. After that attach the letter with the NOC, get it signed by the principal of your college and send it again to the company. Within a short period of time you will be called for interview for the selection process.

These companies conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by HR interview.

After successfully clearing the examination and interview, you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?