23rd May 2012, 06:59 PM
nehasurana.j

Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT

hi, i would like to know about the off campus drive companies for accenture, wipro,hcl,cts,tcs...... in coimbatore for IT. i have completed my MSc(software systems),in the year 2012 at GRD college with 90%. since there are no on-campus for us. i would like to know about the off campus for the month june 2012.kindly help......

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  2. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  3. Am I eligible to attend TCS, CTS and Wipro Off-Campus Drive if secured 59.8% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  5. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  6. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. What are the career options available in IT field?
  11. Which are the top 10 IT companies from the following list?
  12. When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?
  13. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  14. When will the off-campus interviews of TCS, CTS and HCL be organised? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th? -- [New]
  17. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  18. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
28th July 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT

when is the off campus recruitment drive for accenture,tcs,tech mahindra,cts,hcl technologies,wipro for 2012 passed out in chennai?
27th August 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT

when is the off campus recruitment drive for accenture,tcs,tech mahindra,cts,hcl technologies,wipro for 2012 passed out ?
please mail us [email protected]
1st May 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Respected friends,
I am going to complete my BCA on 2013 but rightnow i have 83% of marks(BCA),72% marks(HSC),83.6% of marks(SSLC) . I have attend two companies interviews and waiting for the results.Meanwhile i want to go for a job and do my higher studies.I required a IT job with good salary package.could you please guide me.Which course shall i choose for higher studies.

Thanks for the viewers and the repliers.
17th July 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

which companies am i eligible to attend? i have secured 76% in 10th, 67% in 12th and my cgpa is 8.42 til the 4th sem.. i'm doing bsc(ct) final yr now..
14th October 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

when will the offcampus drive for tcs be held in lucknow .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?