2nd July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship programme in BHEL or SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

hi
i am arun kumar.
I m doing b.tech in mechanical (2nd year )
engineering from nit trichy
plz tel me how can i get summer intern in BHEL r SAIL
PLZ help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  2. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student? -- [New]
  5. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  7. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  8. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  10. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year?
  12. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  13. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  14. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  15. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  16. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  17. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  18. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
27th September 2016, 02:53 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship programme in BHEL or SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

If you want to apply for internship in SAIL or BHEL, then I must say that please wait for
sometime, complete your 2nd year and then apply. Because these companies prefer candidates who are pursuing 3rd year and above.

At first you have to fill up the training form available in your college. Get a permission letter from the training and placement department of your college and also get a NOC. In the letter mention that you want to do internship and the area of training.

Now prepare a resume, attach the letter, the training form and address it to the HR department of SAIL or BHEL.

In BHEL you will have to pay Rs. 500 per week for the internship and in SAIL you have to register yourself through the official website of SAIL.

But keep one thing in mind that, these companies rarely accepts personal applications for internship unless you have a strong contact out there. If you know someone working there request them to refer you for the program to the concerned authority. You can easily get the internship through their reference.

If your resume gets selected, then they will reply you through an acknowledgement letter. After that attach the letter and NOC, get it signed by the principal of your college and send it back to the authorities of the company. After some days you will be called for interview to complete the selection process.

BHEL does not have any fixed interview process. Sometimes they asks for just a recommendation letter from an employee of BHEL if you are going through his/her contact and sometimes they interviews the candidates through telephone.

Hence, after clearing the interview you are eligible to become an intern in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?