20th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?

Sir
How i can apply in IIT delhi for summer internship training.
I am student of btech 6th sem and i have CSE trade.
Please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  2. How to do summer training in IIT after passing B.Tech 6th semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  5. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  6. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  7. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  8. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  9. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student? -- [New]
  10. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  11. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  12. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  13. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  14. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  16. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  17. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  18. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
2nd July 2014, 06:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?

Academic internship training are very useful in enhancing the knowledge of the core fields. The experience along with the learning is a great path if you are aspiring for the research field in that sector.

IIT, Delhi conducts research project works and internship training every year especially during the summer. The forms of such opportunities are available in the official website of it during the month of February- March. You need to download it, send the completely filled application form along with NOC letter to the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?