25th July 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in Civil engineering at L&T?

I want to do summer training in civil engineering from L&T.so plz tell me that how can I apply for training.
I also want to tell you that I already fon training in cement plant but also want to do training from L&T.
so please give me reply for training in whole july month.

email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Training programme at L&T in Civil Engineering if already trained at Cement Plant?
  2. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  3. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  5. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  6. How can a Civil Engineering Student apply for Training in NTPC?
  7. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  8. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  9. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  10. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  11. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  12. Procedure to apply for training in PSUs and other top Companies related to Civil engineering?
  13. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  16. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  17. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  18. How can I apply for training while in 5th semester of civil engineering
12th March 2017, 12:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for training in Civil engineering at L&T?

In order to apply for internship in L&T you have to contact the authorities of the company regarding the availability of internship. Now you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college and address it with your resume to the HOD of L&T. Now if you are selected then you will be called for interview to complete the further steps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?