2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I do internship for 15 days in Pune if I am doing B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?

What to do internship in month of october or november in pune for 15 days
doing b.e in electronic and telecommunication from nagpur university(rtmnu)
m in 3rd year(5th sem)
please give me all the details aboyt companies.
Where to apply and how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  2. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  3. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  4. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  6. What steps to be followed for doing 15 days internship in Pune?
  7. Is there any 2 weeks internship programme for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  8. DRDO offers Internship to B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  9. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Duration and expense of Internship in Telecommunication or Wireless Communication in any company of Hyderabad?
  12. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  13. Internship program for E&T students in Vadodara?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Internship in Tisco Electronics and Communication trade?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  18. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
29th September 2016, 11:20 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How can I do internship for 15 days in Pune if I am doing B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?

If you want to do internship for 15 days in Pune you are eligible for it.

As you are a 3rd year student in electronic and telecommunication you can do your internship is so many good companies. Here are some good core and software companies for you. Please have a look at these companies.

Few good companies to do internship :

TCS
CTS
IBM
Wipro
SAIL
Accenture
HCL
IOCL
BHEL
Infosys
BSNL

Procedure :

> you can proceed with your college's training and placement office or
> You can proceed by yourself. You can drop your resume to the company you like and get selected to do internship there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?