23rd November 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i do internship in Automobile industry being a Mechanical student?

I am a mechanical engineering student. I want to do the internship in automobile industry. Please guide me regarding this. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do internship in Automobile industry being a Mechanical student?
  2. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  3. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  4. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  5. List automobile service centres for doing internship? Procedure to apply for internship?
  6. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do internship in automobile service centre in the month of January?
  8. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  9. Internship program in automobile sector in Madurai?
  10. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  11. List of top automobile companies which can provide summer internship?
  12. How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field? -- [New]
  13. Automobile Industries offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  14. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  15. Which are the good internship programme in an industry
  16. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  17. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  18. How to do MBA after doing first year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I want to join Automobile Industry
23rd November 2015, 07:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do internship in Automobile industry being a Mechanical student?

Automobile is most trending stream in bachelor courses. There are so many companies like TATA, Maruti and KEE auto where you can try for the internship. You simply have to submit your internship application along with a resume to the HR department of the company in which you want to apply. After a certain time period they will notify you if you are found to be eligible for the internship. Then you have to report them for the time schedule and terms & conditions. At the given schedule you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?