11th October 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Internship in Public sector companies?

Someone tell me that how do i get internship opportunity in public sector companies? I want to know about the internship for ece branch

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get internship in core companies or public sector? I am studying 3rd year industrial engineering
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  3. Best career options after passing BSc Hons in Bio-Chemistry
  4. Which are the internship programmes in Pharma companies?
  5. How to join core sectors like power after finishing B.Tech from EEE department
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In public sector and private sector companies) for production engineering students?
  7. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  8. Difference in getting a job after M.Tech and B.Tech/B.E? Is M.Tech beneficial for a person who wants to get a job in PSU?
  9. What should I do after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  11. Is there any job vacancies for me after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Procedure for registration for exams of public sector companies?
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  14. Scope in accounting field and finance market?
  15. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any government job available for CSE student
  17. What are the job options after BSc Electronics Honors?
  18. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
2nd August 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Internship in Public sector companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Someone tell me that how do i get internship opportunity in public sector companies? I want to know about the internship for ece branch

Many public sector companies offer internships to students from engineering, finance and management disciplines. Candidates can apply online for internships or through their college training and placement cell. You can find the details in the public sector company’s websites. Most of the public sector companies conduct a written test and interview for the selection. Some of the public sector companies and their website links are given below;

ISRO

BHEL

BEL

DRDO

C-DAC
4th August 2017, 11:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Internship in Public sector companies?

In order to do internship from public sector companies you have to contact your college at first, so that they can become your reference and get the permission for internship. After that you have to fill up the training application form available at their official website. If they have any vacancies over there, then you will be called to appear for a written examination and complete the selection procedure as per their directions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?