1st July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the job options after BSc Electronics Honors?

What are job options after B.s.c electrnoics honours?......please tell me what are they

Related Questions:
  1. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  2. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  4. After BSc in Electronics what are the options available?
  5. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any advantage of BSc Honors course over BSc in Physical Sciences?
  7. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  8. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  9. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  10. What should I do after B.Com honors in PG? -- [New]
  11. What are the career options after BSc Electronics?
  12. How to take BSc Honors degree from CMJ university? Is it regular or correspondence? Is it valid for government job? Can I attend UPSC or SSC?
  13. Am I eligible for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 55.6% in science stream
  14. Career options in BSc Electronics? How much salary will I get if I pass BSc with 50-55% marks?
  15. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  16. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  17. How to get a job after passing BSc Electronics?
  18. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
6th July 2012, 03:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job options after BSc Electronics Honors?

Job options are numerous after B.Sc mainly in public sector. You can try for technical jobs in public sector companies BHEL/BEL/ECIL etc for which you need to clear PSU exams. Also a bank job for clerk/PO position is another option. Some of the other government departments where in candidates can apply are civil services, defense field, income tax, police force, customs etc. Also you can try for jobs in private sector companies after B.Sc.
6th June 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job options after BSc Electronics Honors?

Sir it is better to do b.sc electronic from du or do b.tech in electronics from any others government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?