14th November 2016, 09:06 PM
Sangeethasriram

How can I get Company Projects after completing Engineering ECE from IFET college of Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am Sangeetha and I am pursuing Engineering ECE final year form IFET college of Engineering, Villupuram. I am about to complete the course so I want to work on Company Projects so ow can I get Company Projects after completing Engineering ECE? Please answer as soon as possible.

25th November 2016, 10:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Company Projects after completing Engineering ECE from IFET college of Engineering?

It is nice to see you looking forward to working opportunities after completion of your undergraduate course. You can definitely opt for opportunities wherein you can work in different projects of various companies. You can opt for projects as contract basis mode through internship or contract to hire mode as well as go for permanent employment opportunity. You can opt for internships through referral of employees in different companies as well as through contract opportunity recruitment drives of various companies. For permanent employment opportunity, you can opt for off campus recruitment drives and third party recruitment drives which can help in getting various walk-in opportunities.
25th November 2016, 07:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Company Projects after completing Engineering ECE from IFET college of Engineering?

You can't get projects from company directly after completion of your Engineering in ECE from IFET College of Engineering. You need to be placed in any company to work on project. You can also do internship in some companies like BHEL, DEL, DRDO, DRDL, etc., after completion of your engineering in ECE. So, if you have already completed your engineering in ECE then, I suggest you to find a job in a company related to your stream for doing projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?