16th November 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Mechanical holder apply for Loco Pilot job if not done internship?

Hello sir, I have passed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and want to apply for Loco Pilot job in Indian Railway. Please tell me can I apply for it if have not do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements for loco pilot job? -- [New]
  2. Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?
  3. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  4. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  5. What should I do to become a Loco Pilot or to get a Railway job?
  6. Diploma in Automobile engineering is eligible to get Assistant Loco Pilot or Loco Pilot job?
  7. How can I become a Loco Pilot?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  9. How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%
  10. How to apply for assistant loco pilot job while in final year B.E mechanical?
  11. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  12. Qualification required for Loco Pilot job?
  13. B.Tech in Mechanical engineering degree holder is eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot and Junior Engineer?
  14. Am I eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. For how much time should I do internship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering to apply for Railway Pilot job?
  16. How should I become an Assistant loco pilot? I am studying in mechanical 3rd diploma
  17. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
25th November 2016, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Mechanical holder apply for Loco Pilot job if not done internship?

To be eligible to apply for Loco Pilot examination, you should have passed ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised Institute. You must be in between 18-30 years of age, upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to be eligible to apply for Loco Pilot job. There is no need to do Internship to apply for Loco Pilot job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?