6th April 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Internship in Cisco India? wWhat is the procedure to get internship in Cisco?

Hello , I'm Aryan. i did my BCA Graduation this year.i want to get Training/Internhsip at Cisco?? Please tell me how can i get the internship at Cisco? Please reply me soon as poosible....Thankss

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. What is the qualification required for CCNA course
  3. Which are the good computer networking courses? I am a CSE student
  4. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  5. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  6. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  8. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  11. Procedure for getting internship in L&T?
  12. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  13. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  14. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  15. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. Can B.Tech lateral entry students apply for scholarship? If yes then how can I apply?
  18. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
10th April 2014, 10:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Internship in Cisco India? wWhat is the procedure to get internship in Cisco?

Getting internship in any organization is difficult especially if it is a well reputed organization holding branches in multi-nations. Unless you have a tag of a student from Tier-1 students of India like the IITs, it is difficult to get internship in well reputed institutions like CISCO. CISCO is a multinational company and hence the competition is very high to get internship since it offers global internship opportunities.

However, it is easy to get training from CISCO. CCNA- A training course offerend by CISCO is popular since it is the qualification which every networking professional should have. For pursuing this training course, you can get admission in any CISCO partner institutions like NIIT and earn a certificate after completion of the training. Even CISCO training centers across India offers such opportunity. You can contact them to avail such opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?