15th July 2011, 07:34 PM
maheshppp

Can B.Tech lateral entry students apply for scholarship? If yes then how can I apply?

whether betech latral entrey students can apply for scholoarship?????????????

and tell me how ro apply..
whats the process
by maheshppp

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Tech lateral entry student apply for scholarship?
  2. Scholarships available for lateral entry B.Tech students? How to apply for it?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in Nagpur University for engineering course? I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  5. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  6. Can I get admission to study regular B.Tech if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Deemed University?
  7. Will it be possible to get scholarship to do B.Tech in lateral entry?
  8. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University?
  9. After diploma can we take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I apply for lateral entry in second year in any college or university after doing B.Tech from HRIT Ghaziabad?
  12. Can I apply CBSE merit scholarship for my PG course also?
  13. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  14. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 94.75% in DME
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Which companies and sources provided scholarship for B.Tech Students in India? -- [New]
16th July 2011, 11:54 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can B.Tech lateral entry students apply for scholarship? If yes then how can I apply?

Hi friend,

If you are joined through CENTAC , you can get the scholarship amount. Otherwise you can apply for the bank loan. Now all banks are providing educational loan.

All the best.
24th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech lateral entry students apply for scholarship? If yes then how can I apply?

which is the process for taking loan from banks. And which bank is best for this
8th October 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

My name is santhosh ihave completed diplomo in eee now iam doing amiete.my ambition want to become a robotic engg.is it possible?and plz tel me the way of my ambition achivement
18th November 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i am b tech 1st year student so i can get admission 2nd year in IPU please which process i get admission send my e-mail ([email protected])
24th December 2011, 03:24 PM
shimmy jain

wht can i do after b.tech to join ias.???????
7th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

kimt moradabad of student b-tech first year
2nd February 2012, 06:24 PM
SANJEEV BAIRI

Hello sir iam studying b.tech 2nd year eie branch can i apply for scholorship test
28th February 2012, 05:46 PM
prakash.teju

Wink Re: Can B.Tech lateral entry students apply for scholarship? If yes then how can I apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshppp View Post

whats the process
by maheshppp
yes, latral entry students can apply for scholarship.there are many componies and insitutes are provided scholarships.like HPCL(Hindustan petrolium corporation Ltd.), tata etc. there are govt organisations also provid this facility.
you should just goto home page of this company's website and get the application form of scholarship. and you should did also the good pefomance in youre previous exams. all the best.....
21st September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

its fully depend on your annual sallery. if your/your father annual sallery less than 1 lakh then you are elegiable for all governments and private scholarship.
4th November 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am going to finish my course b.tech/it..after that i want to join MBA..but i get confused to select the stream in MBA.. can you suggess me..
27th December 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can a lateral entry student get any other scholarships other than scholarship given by the govt in b-tech ?
5th January 2013, 02:39 PM
santoshgupta.nits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the process for taking loan from banks. And which bank is best for this
1) Consult a bank in your locality.
2) Fill up the application form(you can even fill up online application form)
3) Submit the form with necessary documents.
As per rules you, you should get the loan sanctioned within 14 days of applying , otherwise you can approach the zonal head offices.
17th May 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to join B.Tech Computer Engineering in lateral entry at CENTAC,what is the procedure for applying
5th October 2013, 11:38 AM
sharma satyam

Quote:

whats the process
by maheshppp
Yes u can get scholarship plzgave you deatails to college principal you have suggest how to got them scholarship....
19th October 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship last date for llateral entry
31st December 2013, 12:11 AM
Ajaya kumara

Yes, you can. It needs vast knowledge to fight for test exam . There are may way were you can apply for scolarship.
17th March 2014, 06:01 PM
hundal sharan

Yes...you can...but its depend upon your college or university..what is the procedure according to me its based on previous year marks
18th March 2014, 10:27 PM
surojitchatterjee

Please contact your college for education loan if they agree with it then you can go to bank headoffice branch for load with college document.
4th November 2014, 01:23 PM
arnabrumpa

Quote:

whats the process
by maheshppp

The L P U PUNJAB call me after the exam of JELET ..when i register myself in the LPU officialSITE .. U CAN REGISTER YOURSELF IN LPU PUNJAB OFFICIAL ADDRESS...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?