30th December 2015, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

How can i get summer internship in Software companies?

Hi sir,

I am student of 3rd year computer science B.Tech. How can i get summer internship in software companies? Please give me reply as soon as possible. I will be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Need advice about joining summer internship in Software companies?
  2. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  4. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  5. Software companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship in Hyderabad?
  6. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. Companies offering summer internship in software developing after BCA?
  10. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  11. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  12. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  13. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  14. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  15. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  16. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  17. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
30th December 2015, 05:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get summer internship in Software companies?

Being a third year candidate you are eligible for getting internship from any of the well reputed company. For getting internship you have to apply for the recommendation latter from your training and placement cell. Also you will need NOC from your college. You simply have to submit both (Recommendation latter and NOC) along with your application to the HR department of the company in which you want to pursue your internship. After a certain time period they will call you for interview if yo are found to fulfill all the eligibility criteria. After clearing the interview you are finally selected for the internship.
31st December 2015, 04:46 PM
syntel_india
Member+

You can go for the internship program either in HAL or Cognizant as you wll get easy internship enrollment in these companies. And apart from these companies you will have to do a lot many formalities which will leads you head-hit and kind of hectic job.
For this you have to prepare training letter and then get it signed by your head authorities and the attach the resume and then forward it to the institute. Very hectic it is. SO, go with the above two mentioned company.
31st December 2015, 10:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Different companies have different procedure of selection of interns. So, you need to check this with the concerned companies in which you are interested.

- You need to research on the internet or take help of this platform to know the companies who offer internship in the field of your interest in IT.
- Get to know the application procedure in such companies. Some come for on-campus recruitment while some take through third party consultancies, while others have direct submission of resume and resume screening provisions.
- Follow the appropriate procedure of application for the concerned companies and apply properly.
- If shortlisted, the company will notify you and you need to complete additional formalities as per company's instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?