10th January 2016, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

How to choose a company for internship being a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?

Sir,
I'm a student studying b-tech 3rd year in mechanical branch. I don't know how to choose a company for internship. Could you please help me, thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  5. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  6. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  7. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  8. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  9. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  10. Which is a better option working in a software company or doing internship training in well established mechanical core company for 1 year?
  11. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  12. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mizoram?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How to apply for Internship in NTPC, Muzaffarpur being a Mechanical 3rd year student?
  16. Can I seek summer internship for 1 month in any core company while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year in ITER Bhubaneshwar?
  17. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  18. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
11th January 2016, 10:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to choose a company for internship being a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?

There are many ways to choose a company for internship. You can choose through internship portals like letsintern, internshala, twenty-19, etc. or can apply by emailing the support team and following the application process or uploading your resume in the database of the company. You should choose company as per your area of interest and your fundamental knowledge base in the concerned area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?