19th February 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

hi sir
i am second year btech mechanical engineering
at chennai i am intrested doing internship
during summer so please tell me how i apply
for internship in any company?????????

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  7. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  11. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, Delhi for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
8th August 2017, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir
i am second year btech mechanical engineering
at chennai i am intrested doing internship
during summer so please tell me how i apply
for internship in any company?????????

B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students can apply for internships in various companies related to mechanical and automobile fields. They have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell. Applicants should apply with NOC from their college, resume and covering letter for internships. Many companies offer internships based on academic score and interview. Students can also apply for internships through employee referral and it is one of the best available methods to get internships. They can also get help from their seniors for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?