20th January 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do engineering final year training from IIT?

I want to take summer training from IIT .I am doing my b.tech from GURU NANAK INSTITUTE?I want to become more technical. My 10th percentage is 76. My 12th percent is 75.Sir I want my final year(2014) training from IIT No matter, Any IIT. Please help me....Reply me early

8th March 2014, 09:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do engineering final year training from IIT?

It is good to see that you want to get more technical and practical knowledge. You are right regarding the destination to get the knowledge. IITs are the best place to acquire technical knowledge. This is because they not only have the best faculties of the country but also the best practical equipment for any sort of experiments. You can definitely take academic training from IIT. In order to do so, you need to follow the below procedure.

- First of all search the IITs where you want to undertake the training.
- Then search for the project works which the IIT is offering for training of students.
- Then apply there through the online application form.
- If online application form is not available, you need to contact the person who is incharge of the project.
- Then do as directed by him/her.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?