30th May 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How is it to do an internship for a B.Sc Electronics student?

I am B.Sc semester 6th electronics student. My B.Sc is running i am not graduate. I want to take internship for more learning. Please give me the advice.

Related Questions:
  1. How is it to do an internship for a B.Sc Electronics student? -- [New]
  2. Does HAL offer Internship to Electronics students? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  4. What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?
  5. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Kolkata?
  6. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  7. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. How get an internship from L&T?
  10. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  12. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  14. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  15. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  16. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
2nd June 2016, 10:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is it to do an internship for a B.Sc Electronics student?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunities. It will definitely enhance your knowledge and job scope. Being in B.Sc electronics, you can opt for internship opportunities in:-

- PSUs like BEL, BHEL, ONGC, IOCL, etc.
- Private electronics companies like Sankalp Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, etc.
- Educational institutions

Some have online provision of application while some have offline mode of application. Hence you need to apply as per the concerned company 's procedure where you are seeking internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?