4th February 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship during holidays?

Hi Sir,

I want to do internship in holidays but dont know how the proccessing starts.

Plzz help me in doing so

5th February 2015, 12:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship during holidays?

There is nothing to worry as long as this platform is present and we are here to help you. Follow the below steps to get internship opportunity.

- First of all, do a research on the internet to shortlist companies of your domain and your areas of interest who provide internship. This is usually mentioned in the careers page of the official website of the companies.
- However, some of them do not state anything about it online. SO you need to either contact them via mail or through any of their employees or personally.
- Get to know the application procedure and proceed accordingly. You can take help of their support team or HR department. It will be easier if you can get recommendation from any of the higher level working professional in the concerned company.
- Complete the application procedure, do the needful as specified and wait. If shortlisted you will be informed. The concerned authority will take your career record into account for shortlisting process.
- You can also search the below links for various internship opportunities.
http://www.letsintern.com/
http://www.twenty19.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?