10th January 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Companies in which I can do internship in summer holidays? I am studying 2nd year in EC department

hi, i am studying in 2nd year EC department
can you please suggest me the companies in which i can do internship in summer holidays ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies in Surat offering internship during summer holidays?
  4. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  5. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  6. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student in Chennai?
  8. Summer internship in automobile industry being in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to do summer internship while studying B.Tech IIIrd year
  10. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  11. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  12. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  15. Internship for 45 days in BHEL, BMW and Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  17. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  18. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
15th December 2017, 06:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in which I can do internship in summer holidays? I am studying 2nd year in EC department

Here are companies in which you can apply for summer internship during summer holidays:

BSNL
TCS
HCL
LG electronics
Arora Softech
BHEL
BEL
NTPC
MTNL

My suggestion is to make a training report on your experience during internship period. It will be helpful to you for getting job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?