13th September 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?

Hello sir/madam....
Iam Swarna latha doing B.E 3rd year in Medical electronics branch....i have my semester holidays till february..so i would like to do internship in a company related to my branch....please tell me where can i do my internship for one month...

Related Questions:
  1. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  2. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  3. Internship in medical electronics for Biomedical Engineer?
  4. Which Company/Industry gives internship training related to B.E Electronics and Communication field?
  5. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  6. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  7. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  8. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  10. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  12. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  13. Can I get internship in HP company for electronics and communication branch
  14. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  15. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  17. Will there be any Medical related courses for B.Tech ECE candidates?
  18. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
22nd September 2017, 08:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam....
Iam Swarna latha doing B.E 3rd year in Medical electronics branch....i have my semester holidays till february..so i would like to do internship in a company related to my branch....please tell me where can i do my internship for one month...

As you are doing B.E in medical electronics branch and want to do internship, then you apply in below mentioned companies offers internship/Training for medical electronics students:-

Companies Offer Internship related to Medical Electronics:-

1). Recorders & Medicare Systems Pvt.Ltd.

>> www.rmsindia.com.

2). TransAsia Biomedical Ltd.

>> www.transasia.co.in.

3). Arphi Electronics Pvt.Ltd.

>> www.arphi.com.

4). BPL Ltd.

>> www.bplworld.com.

5). Max Corporation.

>> www.max_ventilator.com.

6). Fairlogoc Devices Pvt.Ltd.

>> www.fairlogicdevices.com.

7). Ashco Industries Ltd.

>> www.ashcoindustries.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?