25th September 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do Internship at L&T during summer vacation?

How to do internship in L&T Company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Information Communication Technology. What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please give me the complete steps which I have to follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  2. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  3. How to do internship program in summer vacation for 3 months?
  4. How to do Internship at L&T during summer vacation? -- [New]
  5. How to do internship in summer vacation after doing 3rd year Plant Biotechnology
  6. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  8. Procedure to secure internship in summer vacation after 3rd year engineering?
  9. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  10. Internship in summer vacation for 3rd year ECE student in eastern India region?
  11. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 1st year student of NIT, Warangal?
  12. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  13. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for XLRI student?
  15. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  17. Any opportunities for me to do internship in summer training while doing IDD part 3 in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2015, 05:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Internship at L&T during summer vacation?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is L&T.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?