12th February 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

hello everyone
i am a second year(mechamical) student at btech.
i want to do a sumer internship at l and t infotech.
what is the procedure to be followed??
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  5. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  7. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  9. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  13. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  17. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
14th February 2015, 12:19 AM
anair

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Internship at Larsen and Toubro starts by the first week of October and is headquartered in Mumbai.
You should send your application by post 4 months in advance. You have to send your request letter along with your current resume to:

L&T House, Ballard Estate,
Mumbai 400001

You should not delay because L&T recruits very few inters at a time. The reason is they want the intern to get maximum exposure.

If they are impressed by your resume, they will call you for an interview.
19th February 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

im b.tech mechanical 3rd year student. iwant to do internship with L&T
can i send resume on e mail id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?