9th March 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?

Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)
and now during the summer vacation I would
like to go for the Internship. Kindly tell me the
procedure for applying in HAL for Internship in Summer.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  3. Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to do internship for 4 weeks in HAL?
  5. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  8. How can I apply for internship in HAL? I'm a student of aeronautical engineering(Anna university) Tamilnadu
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  13. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  16. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
10th March 2015, 10:45 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?

Procedure to Apply for internship in HAL:

1. To apply for an internship in HAL, first you need to contact with the HR manager of the HAL. Then HAL(Hindustan Aeronautical Limited) HR department will tell you how to proceed.

2. You need to Take the NOC letter from the HOD or Training and Placement cell of your college.

3. Now you have to submit an application letter along with NOC to the concerned officer of the HR department of HAL

4. IF any recommendation is available from your college or employee from HAL, than it will be more easy to get internship in HAL.
http://www.hal-india.com
16th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?

Sir/ Madam
I am last year student of mechanical engineering and want to know the actual procedure for doing internship and apprenticeship in the HAL, plz guid me.
26th February 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am doing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) and now during the summer vacation I would like to go for the Internship. Kindly tell me the procedure for applying in HAL for Internship in Summer.
Thank you!
15th April 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take summer training with HAL please sujjest me what I do,,, I have completed 3rd year , mechanical engineering from AKTU formally known as uptu (Lucknow)
Contact-8899391523
[email protected]
30th April 2017, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am pursuing b-tech ( mechanical engineering). I have completed my 3rd year. During the summer vacation i would like to do industrial training at HAL. So, kindly tell me the procedure for applying in HAL.
E-mail: [email protected]
18th August 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in the stream of ece. I need to attend this internship at Bangalore but i don't know the procedure to apply .,kindly help me doing this
27th August 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BE 4th year ,information science branch. I would like to know if there is internship for my branch,and the procedure to apply for the same.
Thanking you.
2nd February 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I have graduated of B.tech, ECE branch. I would like to know if there is internship for my branch please reply me sir/madam
Thanking you.

[email protected]
ph no : 9014315674
24th February 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I am pursuing B.Tech Aerospace Engineering. During the summer vacation I would like to have some industrial training at HAL Bangalore. So, kindly tell me the procedure for applying in HAL.
Rishikesh Bolabattin
Email: [email protected]
24th February 2018, 12:15 PM
bullet2raja

Hello Sir/Madam, I am pursuing B.Tech Aerospace Engineering. During the summer vacation I would like to have some industrial training at HAL Bangalore. So, kindly tell me the procedure for applying in HAL.
Rishikesh Bolabattin
Email:[email protected]
3rd March 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I am pursuing B.Tech Electronic and Communication Engineering(ECE). During the summer vacation I would like to have some training related to ECE at HAL Hyderabad. So, kindly tell me the procedure for applying in HAL.
Pavan Lingam
Email:[email protected]
20th March 2018, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/madam, I am a Btech( material science and metallurgical engineering) 2nd year student. I want to internship in HAL lucknow.
And please reply me how to apply in your company(HAL lucknow)
Thanking you...
Yashdeep kamal
[email protected]
26th April 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my btech 3 rd year u wanted to do intership in hal may I know the procedure to apply for internship
28th April 2018, 09:06 PM
Manisha823

Sir I have completed my btech 3rd year and I am in search of companies which offers quality internship and I want to do internship along with mini project in your company and I want to know there is any little opportunity to do internship and mini project
9th May 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am RAJAT KUMAR ROUT pursuing my BE mechanical and had completed my 2nd year very curiously want to attend the summer internship in HAL. Can you please make a contact with me for sharing the datas related how to apply for internship or further more contact.
RAJAT KUMAR ROUT
[email protected]
[email protected]
6th July 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir am studying BE., Aeronautical Engineering. Am willing to attend an internship in HAL. Can you please make contact with me for sharing the related how to apply for internship.
23rd August 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam.i am Thirupathi and am pursuing 2 Rd year for Aerospace Engineering stream.i like to join hal internship .so how can l apply for internship training for half . please make contact with me
Email id ; [email protected]
11th August 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i get six months training in HAL? I am electronic and communication 3rd year b.tech student.
26th August 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam . I am studying B.E aeronautical 2nd year. I am willing to attend internship in HAL. How can I apply. Please contact me .
Mail. ID : [email protected]
27th July 2021, 09:51 AM
Yash kumar1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manisha823 View Post
Sir I have completed my btech 3rd year and I am in search of companies which offers quality internship and I want to do internship along with mini project in your company and I want to know there is any little opportunity to do internship and mini project
You have to first contact with the HR at HAL.
Then proceed with the letter of recommendation from TPO CELL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?