17th February 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Summer Internship in L&T for B.E.(Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello
I am a 3rd year B.E. naval architecture
and marine engineering from
andhra university, visakhapatnam.
i want to do a summer internship in L&T.
how should i proceed for that??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  5. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  6. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  10. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  11. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  14. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Last date for application for summer internship in L&T?
2nd January 2018, 10:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Internship in L&T for B.E.(Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering) 3rd year student?

In order to get internship in L&T, you have to write an internship request application and send it to the HR department of the respective branch of L&T with a well prepared resume. If the company shortlists your resume then you have to get a NOC from your college and send it back to the admin department of the company. According to their vacancies available they will call you to join the training program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?